- 4 years of high school during which time i was first inspired to become an art teacher by mr. young and ms. sullivan.
- 5 years of undergraduate study in a frozen wasteland called syracuse, ny.
- 10 years laboring away in a career i rarely enjoyed.
- 2 years of graduate school where i read around 500 pages a week, unpacked my invisible knapsack and accrued $93,000 in student loan debt.
- 2 years of substitute teaching: approximately $12,000 and considerably less respect earned.
- 5 months into my first full-time teaching gig on january 27, 2011 my first snowday.
sorry, my last post was just about a year ago - one incredibly eventful year. i'll be posting again with some frequency and get everybody up to date on what's been going on and what's coming up. till the next post enjoy the snow, sip on some chocolatl and hug your bobby.